Camera gestolen in Rotterdam

Diefstal en alles wat er mee samenhangt

Topic Starter
Jaydot
Voornaam: Joyce

Camera gestolen in Rotterdam

Bericht door Jaydot »

Zag net deze post langskomen op het engelstalige Fuji X forum: X-T2 stolen in Rotterdam.

Tas met splinternieuwe X-T2 en vijf Fujinon lenzen vanmorgen gestolen in Rotterdam, bij de Markthal.

De poster vraagt of iedereen wil uitkijken of het toestel/de lenzen ergens te koop opduiken...

(Hij is geen lid van dit forum omdat z'n nederlands niet goed genoeg is, zegt hij).
X-T10, 18-55, 55-200. Flickr.

rmviewpoint
Voornaam: Roger

Re: Camera gestolen in Rotterdam

Bericht door rmviewpoint »

Trieste zaak, hopelijk komt het boven water.
Er zijn 2 dagen in 'n jaar waar je niets mee kunt: gisteren en morgen!
X-Pro3, FX 56mm 1.2, FX 35mm 1.4, FX 27mm 2.8, FX 16mm 1.4. Godox flitsers.

reciprocityimages
Voornaam: Jason
Contacteer:

Bericht door reciprocityimages »

Thank you Jaydot for your post, I will report my original post here also (in English, since like they say I do not speak well Dutch!) ;-)

Hi fellow Fuji shooters…

Yesterday morning (September 15) my camera bag with my entire kit was stolen from the Grote Markt outside of the Markthal in Rotterdam. My brand new Fujifilm X-T2 and five Fujinon XF lenses, Lee filters, etc were inside of a LowPro Event Messenger bag. All of my gear gone in a flash, not to mention all of the photos on my SD cards from four long days of work! I am devastated and heartbroken!

I am really crushed and do not know what I can do. I know it is really a long shot, but I have to write anyway. I am simply trying to get the word out to as many people as possible. If you could possibly keep an eye out in case you see or hear about anything, and pass along word to anyone else you can think of, especially anyone in the Netherlands/Rotterdam, other Fuji X shooters, camera clubs, keep an eye on classified listings for anything suspicious… I would be very grateful for any small help you might be able to offer.

In case you might see anyone trying to sell an unboxed Fuji X-T2 or Fuji lenses near Rotterdam in the next days or weeks. I want to ask you to please try and get any information that is possible and either contact me or else the Rotterdam Police directly. I have the serial numbers available for all items, and can describe exactly what was inside of the bag. Very generous reward and no questions asked if returned to me…

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jason Langley

Fujifilm XT-2 Camera - Serial Number 63M58032

5x Fujifilm Lens:
Fujinon XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR - Serial Number 55A06241
Fujinon XF23mm F1.4 R - Serial Number 38A08305
Fujinon XF14mm F2.8 R - Serial Number 31A14317
Fujinon XF 35mm F1.4 R - Serial Number 22A47047
XF 1.4x TC WR Teleconverter - Serial Number 58A03628

Skippy
fXf sponsor
Voornaam: Luc
Contacteer:

Bericht door Skippy »

Hi Jason, sorry for your loss!

On www.fotoapparatuur.nl is a section Gestolen (Stolen) where you can report stolen items.

It's a long shot but hey you never know ...

Best of luck,

Luc

reciprocityimages
Contacteer:

Thank you both. I know it's all a long shot, but I have to try everything!

www.fotoapparatuur.nl looks like a good site though, thanks.

-Jason

Skippy
fXf sponsor
Voornaam: Luc
Contacteer:

Bericht door Skippy »

Also be sure to check the (new) offerings on the most popular Dutch trading site http://www.marktplaats.nl and http://www.advertentiezoeker.nl which is a search engine for multiple Dutch sites.

reciprocityimages
Contacteer:

Yes, I set up notification alerts from marktplaats.nl, so hopefully I will know if someone tries to sell them there... The other site is one I do not know, but that's very helpful to know also. Thanks again! I will keep checking everywhere I can!

johant

Bericht door johant »

That's bad news, very sorry to hear!

If I were you, I would also inform the Fuji dealers in Rotterdam (like Foka and Kamera-Express). Who knows what they might hear ...

I hope you will get your equipment back!

reciprocityimages
Contacteer:

Thank you, Johant. Yes, I have done so and provided them with the serial numbers just in case...

But in my opinion it may end up more likely in a pandjeshuis or sold on the street somewhere. If only the thief were stupid enough to walk in a camera store, or post an ad online where I could find it! No luck yet...

Also, one pandjeshuis I contacted told me that they check everything they buy on the Police database. But the Rotterdam police have still not updated the police report with the actual description of the items, or serial numbers. So no hope there either. There was even a video camera just above where I was and they do not even check the video! No one answers my calls or emails... Police are making already very small chance even lower. =(

Patrick
fXf sponsor
Bewerk mijn foto's: Ja

Bericht door Patrick »

Sorry to read this Jason. Why can people not keep there hands from other peoples stuff! :evil:

How did this happen? Just to learn for us.

I sincerely hope you find your gear again!
Mijn hobby houdt me OP de straat!
FlickrInstagramX-T4|X-T3|X-T2|X-M1|10-24 f4|16-55 f2.8|18-55 f2.8-4|50-140 f2.8|55-200 f3.5-4.8|100-400 f4.5-5.6|16 f1.4|23 f1.4|35 f1.4|56 f1.2|60 f2.4 macro|90 f2|90 f2| Q3
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Crime”